[Skip to content]




Creditors: Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can I have a copy remittance advice?

A. Please click the above link to open a request form, which will be submitted electronically to Creditor Services, alternatively telephone 01384 814825.

Q. What is the payment related to?

A. Please ring Creditor Services on 01384 814825.

Q. When will I receive payment?

A. You will need to contact the department the order was received from or who the invoice was addressed to.

Q. When are your payment runs?

A. BACS runs are done Monday to Thursday. Cheque runs are done on Tuesday; cheques are posted the following day.

Q. Can I receive payment by BACS?

A. Yes. Please let us have your bank details in writing to Creditor Services using the contact details below. We can not accept bank details verbally. 

Q. My address has changed, how can I notify you?

A. You can contact us by writing to us or notify us online. Use the link at the top of the page to open a form on which you can supply details.

Q. How do I contact you?

A. Via one of the following methods:-

     By Phone: 01384 814825

     By Fax: 01384 814831

     By Email: creditors.finance@dudley.gov.uk

In Writing:

Creditor Services

Dudley MBC

Council House,


West Midlands,

DY1 1HF.