[Skip to content]


Appeals against Improvement and Prohibition Notices

If you have been served with an Improvement Notice or a Prohibition Notice under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, you have a right of appeal against the Notice.

Appealing against a Notice

See HSE website for further guidance regarding appeals

Contact Details

  • Name Food and Trading Standards
  • Address People Directorate, 4 Ednam Road, Dudley, West Midlands DY1 1HL
  • Telephone 0300 555 2345