[Skip to content]


Underage alcohol sales

Underage Drinking
underage drinking

Are you worried that children in your area could be buying alcohol from a local shop or are being supplied alcohol by people aged over the age of 18?


Remember, it is an offence to sell alcohol to children under the age of 18. Children's health is put at risk by underage drinking and it fuels youth crime and and anti-social behaviour.


Dudley Council's licensing and trading standards teams are here to help. Information about what to do if you suspect that alcohol is being sold or supplied to anyone underage.

Contact Details

  • Name Licensing Team
  • Address Unit 1, Hurst Business Park, Narrowboat Way, Brierley Hill, DY5 1UF
  • Telephone 01384 815489 or 815377 Renewals 01384 815050
  • Opening Hours Office is open from 8.00am to 4.00pm daily. Applicants are seen by appointment only.