[Skip to content]


Category: Licence
Further information:
A licence is not currently required for busking in the Borough of Dudley. If you are performing on the street or highway, you should first notify Dudley Council of the "Event on the Highway", as the highways authority. We recommend that you also contact the police as they will want to be satisfied that you will not be obstructing the highway or thoroughfare. If you are performing on private land, you will need permission from the landowner in question. Although no licence is required, you should ensure that you do not play music at a volume which causes nuisance to nearby residents or businesses.