[Skip to content]


Abortion Services

If you are thinking about termination of a pregnancy (abortion) then you can either go through the NHS or pay privately.  If you go through the NHS then this is provided locally. Dudley residents will be referred to Marie Stopes or BPAS International (British Pregnancy Advisory Service).

Regardless of whether you pay privately or go through the NHS you will need to have counselling before you make a decision.  This is provided at various locations usually a few days before the procedure.  To be referred through the NHS click on the link to tell you what to do.

For further information on abortion.

My Dudley

For local property information, enter your postcode and hit 'Go'