[Skip to content]



Sundry Debtors: Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How / where can I pay?

A. Payments for invoices can be made by a number of methods — please see the "Online Payments & Enquiries" page for more details.

Q. I am having difficulty paying. Can I make an arrangement?

A. If you are having difficulty paying your invoice by the date due please contact the Sundry Debtors Team on 01384 814941, email debtors.finance@dudley.gov.uk or alternatively see the Instalment Request Form.

Q. I wish to dispute the invoice I have received.

A. If you disagree with the invoice or it is not clear why it has been sent to you please contact us in writing or by telephone. Alternatively, please use the General Query/Enquiry Form at the top of this page. 

Q. Can I request a copy invoice?

A. Yes, see the Request A Copy Invoice Form.

Q. How do I contact you?

A. Via one of the following methods: -

    By Phone: 01384 81 4941

    By email: debtors.finance@dudley.gov.uk

In Writing:

Sundry Debtors Team, Revenue Services, Directorate of Corporate Resources, Council House, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 1HG.