A series of tenants and residents association meetings (TRAs) are being held across the Dudley Borough during the month of August.
Dudley Council believes in the importance of tenants and residents groups and actively supports and encourages their involvement with the running of their estates.
As part of our pledge to be a community council through our Love Your Community campaign we are keen to engage and consult with local people about what matters to them.
The groups discuss many issues relating to their estates and discuss ideas of how they can help to make improvements to enrich resident’s lives.
The following meetings are scheduled throughout August - and are open to tenants and residents within the area:
· Corbyns Bromley TRA, general public meeting, 8 August, Pensnett Bromley Senior Citizens Club, 7pm
· Old Park Farm TRA, reconvened AGM, 1 August, Sycamore Centre, 6pm
· Vicarage Prospect TRA, coffee morning, 2 August, 63 Claverley Court, 10.30am – 12.30pm
· Norton Green TRA, walkabout, 22 August, meet at Caslon Crescent, 2pm
· Wollaston Farm TRA, community information day, 26 August, Kent Road Park, from 10am – 3pm
Anyone who wishes to attend the meetings should telephone 01384 815168 to ensure the meeting is still taking place, as they may be subject to change.
Anyone who wishes to attend the meetings should telephone 01384 815168 to ensure the meeting is still taking place, as they may be subject to change. Updates are regularly posted on the website www.housingtakecontrol.org.uk/ and at www.facebook.com/participationindudley
Residents are also reminded to sign up to the community council e-bulletin, by visiting email@example.com with their postcode and house number so they can ensure they receive local news from where they live.