A series of tenants and residents association meetings (TRAs) are being held across the Dudley Borough during the month of April.
Dudley Council believes in the importance of tenants and residents groups and actively supports and encourages their involvement with the running of their estates.
As part of our pledge to be a community council through our Love Your Community campaign we are keen to engage and consult with local people about what matters to them.
The groups discuss many issues relating to their estates and discuss ideas of how they can help to make improvements to enrich resident’s lives.
The following meetings are scheduled throughout April - and are open to tenants and residents within the area:
· Parkes Street TRA, annual general meeting, 24 April, The Limes – Fenton Street at 7.30pm
· Old Park Farm TRA, event evening, 3 April, Sycamore Centre at 6.30pm
· Butterfield Court TRA, general public meeting, 4 April, Butterfield Court at 7.30pm
· Old Park Farm TRA, community event, 12 April, Sycamore Centre from 1pm until 4pm
· Saltwells TRA, pop up meeting, 26 April, outside Heath Road shops at 2pm
· Ellowes Hall & area TRA, general public meeting, 20 April, British Legion Club – Ruiton Street at 7.15pm
· Beacon Hill TRA, annual general meeting, 20 April, Ex-servicemen’s Club – the Walk at 7.30pm
· Gornal Together, St Georges Day event, 22 April, Gornal Village from 12 noon until 4pm
· Claycroft & Love Lane estate group, group meeting, 3 April, Lye Community Centre at 3pm
Anyone who wishes to attend the meetings should telephone 01384 815168 to ensure the meeting is still taking place, as they may be subject to change. Updates are regularly posted on the website www.housingtakecontrol.org.uk/ and at www.facebook.com/participationindudley
Residents are also reminded to sign up to the community council e-bulletin, by visiting email@example.com with their postcode and house number so they can ensure they receive local news from where they live.