[Skip to content]


Online Forms in Dudley

Please select the form you are interested in from the A to Z, or alternatively use the Keyword Search.

Most of our forms communicate directly with us, but some produce a PDF to be printed and returned - these are marked with a *
Please note these PDFs:

  • are designed for use with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later

Some forms accept online payments: this facility is available 24/7.

Cancellation of Housing Application
Car Boot Sale / Temporary Market Application
Car Parking Season Ticket Application
Caravan Site Licence
Change in Circumstances
Change of name (deed poll application) Adult
Change of name (deed poll application) Minor
Chaperone Registration
Child Employment Registration
Child Performance Licence
Childcare Training Booking
Childminding pre-registration training - Enquiry
Childminding pre-registration training - Booking
Children Missing Education
Children's Activity Party Enquiry - Crystal Leisure Centre
Children's Activity Party Enquiry - Dudley Leisure Centre
Children's Activity Party Enquiry - Halesowen Leisure Centre
Children's Activity Party Enquiry - Red House Glass Cone
Chimney Height Approval For Furnaces
Club Premises Certificate
Commercial Waste
Contact Land Charges
Contact Land Ownership
Contact the Corporate Fraud Team
Contact the Register Office
Contaminated Land Queries
Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers - Notification
Copy Certificate Priority - Birth Death Marriage Civil
Copy Certificate Same Day - Birth Death Marriage Civil
Copy Certificate Standard - Birth Death Marriage Civil
Copy Invoice Request
Copy Remittance Advice Request
Corporate Complaints
Corporate Compliments
Corporate Feedback
Cosmetic / Beauty Business
Council Housing Application
Council Tax - Call Back Service
Council Tax - Change of Address
Council Tax - Change the Way You Pay
Council Tax - Check Your Payments and Balance Online
Council Tax - Claiming and Ceasing of Exemptions or Discounts
Council Tax - Direct Debit Instruction
Council Tax - Disabled Reduction Claim Form - Help for those who have a disabled person living with...
Council Tax - Feedback or Comments on our Service
Council Tax - General Enquiries
Council Tax - Online Forms
Council Tax - Payment Arrangement
Council Tax - Replacement Bill - If you need your bill and you have lost the original
Council Tax - Request to Pay in 12 Monthly Instalments