[Skip to content]


Online Forms in Dudley

Please select the form you are interested in from the A to Z, or alternatively use the Keyword Search.

Most of our forms communicate directly with us, but some produce a PDF to be printed and returned - these are marked with a *
Please note these PDFs:

  • will not load if you are using a pop-up blocker - you may need to allow pop-ups for dudley.firmstep.com or for online.dudley.gov.uk
  • are designed for use with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later

Some forms accept online payments: this facility is not available from 7:45 pm to 8:15 pm, Monday to Saturday.

Form Link
Council Tax - Call Back Service
Council Tax - Change of Address
Council Tax - Change the Way You Pay
Council Tax - Check Your Payments and Balance Online
Council Tax - Claiming and Ceasing of Exemptions or Discounts
Council Tax - Direct Debit Instruction *
Council Tax - Disabled Reduction Claim Form - Help for those who have a disabled person living with them
Council Tax - Feedback or Comments on our Service
Council Tax - General Enquiries
Council Tax - Online Forms
Council Tax - Payment Arrangement
Council Tax - Replacement Bill - If you need your bill and you have lost the original
Council Tax - Request to Pay in 12 Monthly Instalments
Council Tax - Single Occupier Discount Application
Council Tax - Single Occupier Discount Cancellation
Creditors: Payment by BACS
Creditors: Receipt of Orders Electronically
Creditors: Receipt of Remittance Advice Electronically
Creditors: Request for Copy Remittance Advice
Cultivate the Public Highway
Customer Feedback
Data Protection Access Request
Death Certificate - Copy
Deed Poll Application (change of name)
Direct Debit Cancellation - Lifestyle Gym Membership
Dog Fouling Fines
Dry Cleaning Establishment Permit
Dudley District Register Office Contact
Dudley Entertainment Live - Mailing List
Dudley Market - Application to Trade
Dudley Performing Arts Exam Payments
Dudley Performing Arts Performance Groups Registration
Dudley Performing Arts Tuition Payments
Dudley Telecare Service Referral - How to Get the Service
Dudley Youth Awards
Early Years Pupil Premium Application
Empty Homes - Request for Help to Bring Back into Use
Energy Case Study
Environmental Health - General Queries
Environmental Information Access Request
Environmental Permit Consultation
Environmental Permits Queries
Environmental Permitting - Part B Full Transfer of EPR Permit
Environmental Planning Enquiries
Events in Public Parks - Risk Assessment *
Family Application to Register as Electors
Family Information Service Enquiry
Feedback and Enquiries
Feedback or Comments on our Service
Feedback to Registration Services