[Skip to content]


Online Forms in Dudley

Please select the form you are interested in from the A to Z, or alternatively use the Keyword Search.

Most of our forms communicate directly with us, but some produce a PDF to be printed and returned - these are marked with a *
Please note these PDFs:

  • will not load if you are using a pop-up blocker - you may need to allow pop-ups for dudley.firmstep.com or for online.dudley.gov.uk
  • are designed for use with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later

Some forms accept online payments: this facility is not available from 7:45 pm to 8:15 pm, Monday to Saturday.

Form Link
Making a Complaint against your Landlord (Rogue Landlords)
Market Stalls to Rent
Marriage Certificate - Copy
Missed bins (Black)
Missed bins (Green Waste)
Mortgage Reference Application
Nationality Checking Service Appointment Request
Night Fishing Waiting List - Himley Hall
Noise Complaint
Notice Claiming the Right to Buy
Nuisance Issues
Objection to an Application for a Premises or Club Licence
Objection to Variation to Premises Licence
Online Food Complaint
Online Learning Registration - Safeguarding Children
Options Leisure Card Application *
Ownership Certificate
Parking Fine Appeal
Parking Regulation Dispensation
Part B Standard Installation Permit
Payment of Rent by Standing Order
Pedestrian Crossing Request
Penalty Charge Notice Challenge
Pest Control Service Request
Petrol Vapour Recovery Permit (Service Stations)
Planning and Development Services Survey
Planning Enquiry Form
Planning Officer Appointment Request
Planning Permission
Poisons Act 1972 - List of Responsible Persons*
Premises for Civil Marriages and Civil Partnerships
Premises Licence
Private Fostering Arrangement
Private Tenancy Advice Request
Public Weighbridge Operator
Racial Harassment Reporting Form
Register Office Contact
Registration Learning & Development Booking
Registration of Food Premises
Registration of Lotteries and Amusements *
Rent Account Balance Request (Apply for Written Response)
Rent Account Balance Request (Display Response Online)
Rent Payment (Payment Card or Letter)
Rent Refund Request
Report a Suspected Benefit Fraud
Report a Suspected Fraud
Report an Event Problem
Reporting An Empty Home (Non-Council Owned)
Request a Copy Invoice
Request a Copy Remittance Advice