[Skip to content]


Online Forms in Dudley

Please select the form you are interested in from the A to Z, or alternatively use the Keyword Search.

Most of our forms communicate directly with us, but some produce a PDF to be printed and returned - these are marked with a *
Please note these PDFs:

  • are designed for use with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later

Some forms accept online payments: this facility is available 24/7.

Rent Payment (Payment Card or Letter)
Rent Refund Request
Report a Suspected Benefit Fraud
Report a Suspected Fraud
Report an Event Problem
Reporting An Empty Home (Non-Council Owned)
Request a Copy Invoice
Request a Copy Remittance Advice
Request a Planning Officer Appointment
Request for a Rent Refund
Request for Help to Bring an Empty Home Back into Use
Request for Housing Advice - Private Rented Tenancies
Request for Information
Request for Removal and Disposal of Unwanted Vehicle
Request for Sheltered Housing
Request for Tenders
Request Payment of an Invoice by Direct Debit
Request Payment of an Invoice by Instalment
Respraying of Road Vehicles Permit
Revenues Feedback Form
Rubbish Collection Problems
Safeguarding Adults Alert / Concern Form
Safeguarding Children - Online Learning Registration
Scaffolding/Hoarding Permission
School Admissions - Primary (reception class)
School Admissions - Primary and Secondary
School Crossing Patrol - Request an Additional Crossing
Scrap Metal Dealers Licence
Selection as an LEA Governor
Settlement Checking Service Appointment Request
Sex Establishments Licence
Sheltered Housing Request
Skip Permit
Smoke Free Advice / Complaint
Smoke Free Fine Payment
Social Services General Response Form
Sports Grounds Stand Safety Certificate
Statement of Accounts
Street Cleansing Report Form
Street Collection Permits
Street Lighting Column Relocation
Street Lighting Report
Street Maintenance Report Form
Street Party / Temporary Road Closure (National Event)
Street Traders Consent
Sublet Property Application
Subscribe to TRA Meeting Notifications
Sundry Debtors e-Billing Request
Sundry Debtors Invoices - General Queries or Enquiries
Sundry Debtors Invoices - Instalment Request