[Skip to content]

Due to essential maintenance there will be disruptions to online payments from Thursday 17th August at 20:00 hours until the end of Monday 21st August. We apologise for any inconvenience.

In-Year Admissions

Applications for places other than at the normal point of entry.

If you wish to apply for a Dudley school place after the normal intake in September, or for a place in any other year group then you must complete an application form 'Application for Admission/Transfer to a School during the school year (In-Year Admission)'.  The council's Admissions Service is responsible for coordinating all applications for school places in Dudley.

If you wish to apply for a school place in another Local Authority, please contact them direct.

Application forms can be obtained from School Admissions 01384 814223.