[Skip to content]


Getting to School or College

Children's Services Transport Logo

Children's Travel & Transport

Children's Travel & Transport are responsible for the planning and organisation of transport for school / alternative provision and Social Care for all eligible children in accordance with the Directorate of Children's Services, Transport Policy.

For more information please see the Children's Services Transport page

Travel Training and Independent Travel

Children Travel and transport service facilitate independent travel training to give young people confidence to travel independently to school college or leisure activities

Travel training and Independent Travel Leaflet

Post 16 Transport

Local education authorities have a duty under section 509AA of the Education Act 1996 to publish an annual transport policy statement setting out the transport provision they will make to facilitate the attendance of young people of sixth form age at establishments of education and training.

Personal Budget

A Travel Support Allowance (TSA) is a sum of money provided to parents or carers of children with Special Education Needs (SEN) who are eligible for travel assistance. TSAs enable families to arrange their child’s home to school travel arrangements in a way that suits their circumstances best.

Travel Support Allowance (TSA) Poster

Travel Support Allowance (TSA) Leaflet


Dudley SENDIASS (formerly Dudley Parent Partnership Service) provides impartial information, advice and support to young people and parents, covering special educational needs (SEN), disability, health and social care

Helpline number:01384 236677
Address: Saltwells Education Centre, Bowling Green Road, Netherton, Dudley, West Midlands, DY2 9LY


My Dudley

For local property information, enter your postcode and hit 'Go'

Local Offer Search Site

For quick access to information on Local Services and Activities click below: