You can report scams to:
The Citizens Advice Consumer Service or call 08082 231133
Speak to Dudley Scams Unit on 01384 81887 or email us.
Other support within Dudley MBC
- Bogus Caller Hotline - 01384 812045 – a scheme enabling residents to report uninvited callers who attempt to sell goods or services to you at your door.
- Living Well Feeling Safe - 01384 817743 - a team who support vulnerable and older people to stay safe, healthy and independent in their homes.
- Pleased to meet you – an initiative that helps older people stay positive in later life and provides a helping hand to anyone feeling lonely to get out about and enjoy life.
- Dudley Age UK - 01384 345508 – an organisation who provide many useful services for older people including initiatives such as the ‘small tasks scheme’ and the ‘good neighbour befriending scheme’.
- Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) - you can check common financial scams on their website and if you’ve been contacted about making an investment you can check whether a company is registered. If it’s not, it’s probably a scam.