People in Dudley have some great ideas about how to make their community better but they don’t always know how to get started. This is where our team of Community Development Workers can help.
We are able to listen, build trust, share ideas and connect you to support; for example resources, venues, groups and much more.
This helps to create stronger, happier, more confident communities who work together and trust each other.
Who we are
We are a team of five Community Development Workers, working across the Dudley borough.
If you have any ideas, or would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you.
Find out who has been making things happen in your local area
Every day we meet amazing people and groups who are making a difference in their community. These are just a few examples:
- Hope Centre, Halesowen
- Halesowen Ladies, Halesowen
- The Green Team, Dudley
- Bumblehole Conservation Group, Netherton
- Cradley Library Community Garden, Cradley
- Stourbridge Community Breakfast Club, Stourbridge
- Tackling Knife Crime, Stourbridge
- Can You Hear The Music, Dudley
- Grow It, Cook It, Eat It, Dudley