Details of the 2022 Dudley local election.
Notice of Poll
Notice of Election
Persons Nominated and Election Agents
- The deadline for registering to vote is Thursday 14 April 2022
- The deadline for applying to vote by post is 5pm on Tuesday 19 April 2022
- The deadline for appointing a proxy is 5pm on Tuesday 26 April 2022
- Poll cards will be delivered from Thursday 24 March and should reach all households by Friday 8 April
- Postal ballot packs will be issued from Thursday 14 April and will be delivered to all postal voters by 28 April
- The local elections will be held on 5 May 2022. Polling stations will be open from 7am-10pm.
The local Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council elections and a by-election for a vacancy in Halesowen South will take place on 5 May 2022. Below is a list of all vacancies that will be up for election. The deadline for candidates to submit a nomination paper is 4pm on 5 April 2022.
Please report if you have a complaint or issue about a candidate, agent or campaigner and you think that electoral malpractice has taken place.
Council House, Priory Road, Dudley, DY1 1HF - firstname.lastname@example.org