At Dudley Council, we understand residents and visitors will have concerns about the coronavirus. The situation is changing rapidly as we find out more about the virus. The council is monitoring the situation closely and coordinating with Public Health England. We are taking all possible steps to keep people safe.
Latest national advice
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has the following symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Read the Prime Minister’s address for the latest information.