At Dudley Council, we understand residents and visitors will have concerns about the coronavirus. The situation is changing rapidly as we find out more about the virus. The council is monitoring the situation closely and coordinating with Public Health England. We are taking all possible steps to keep people safe.
Advice for older and vulnerable people
Staying safe and well
safe & sound
Your Borough Your Home Magazine - Coronavirus Edition
Helplines and useful links
Translations and Alternative Formats
Covid-19 accessibility resources including translations and easy read documents.
- Public Health England stay at home guidance, translated and in easy read
- Public Health England guidance on social distancing,
- Easy read information on COVID-19 from Mencap
- Public Health England resources in accessible formats
- COVID-19 guidance for providers of services for people experiencing rough sleeping
- New home isolation resources in British Sign Language
- Coronavirus advice for older and vulnerable people in easy read