Dudley Council is working closely with Public Health England to stop the spread of coronavirus, but we need you to play your part, protect our borough and help us avoid a local lockdown. We are updating these webpages regularly with the latest national advice and guidance and key local information.
Translations and Alternative Formats
Covid-19 accessibility resources including translations and easy read documents.
- Public Health England stay at home guidance, translated and in easy read
- Public Health England guidance on social distancing,
- Easy read information on COVID-19 from Mencap
- COVID-19 guidance for providers of services for people experiencing rough sleeping
- New home isolation resources in British Sign Language
- Coronavirus advice for older and vulnerable people in easy read