Skip to main content
Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

More ways than ever to report issues

Posted on:

There are now more ways than ever before for people to report any concerns that they have about issues affecting individuals or their communities.

Dudley Council has teamed up with partners to highlight the different ways people can report concerns and problems.

Councillor Laura Taylor

It includes ways of reporting online, over the phone and face to face and can include issues such as anti-social behaviour, concerns about a child, young person or adult, street lighting, housing needs, fly-tipping and much more.

Councillor Laura Taylor, cabinet member for community safety, said:

It’s really important that people know how to report matters to the council when they have concerns. By reporting it to us promptly through the proper channels we can tackle the issues much more quickly.
Our communities are very important to us and we will do everything we can to protect them, in partnership with police and health services.

People can find useful information on community safety on the council’s website at or via the police at Dudley’s community safety partnership, safe & sound, also has some useful information on its website at

Alternatively people can report issues to the council in 0300 555 2345 or by email

If people are concerned about the safety of a child they can call 0300 555 0050 or an adult on 0300 555 0055. Non-emergency issues can be reported to police online via or 999 in an emergency

The council also has a range of online tools for people to report general issues such as potholes, street lighting concerns and bin collections. 

About the Author

Press Office


You are free to share, modify, and use images from the news release pages on for any purpose and without any restrictions under Public Domain Dedication - see our Copyright Statement.