Dudley Council’s Revenue and Benefit Service administers the billing and collection processes for Council Tax, Business Rates and Sundry Debts. We also process applications for Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Discretionary Housing Payments, Energy Support Payments for residents within the borough, along with the processing and recovery of Housing Benefit Overpayments.
You have the right to:
- request a copy of your information (known as a subject access request),
- request rectification or erasure of your information,
- request a restriction on the processing of your information,
- object to processing of your information, and
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the way Dudley Council processes your information.
If you require further information about the use of your data or would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact:
Data Protection and Information Governance Manager, Dudley MBC, ICT Services, The Council House, Priory Road, Dudley, DY1 1HF