Due to current situation with Covid-19 we have reviewed the timescales for our Local Plan related work including our Supplementary Planning documents and Area Actions Plan preparations. Our updated Local Development Scheme was approved by Cabinet in October 2020 and is available on our website.
Dudley Council's Local Plan consists of the following documents:
Supplementary planning documents (SPD)
Supplementary planning documents (SPD) set out further guidance to support the policies in the Development Plan:
- Access for All SPD
- Blackbrook Valley area Local Development Order
- Black Country Air Quality Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Design for Community Safety SPG
- Dudley Area Development Framework
- Design in Brierley Hill Town Centre SPD
- Glass Quarter SPD
- Historic Environment SPD
- Nature Conservation SPD
- New Housing Development SPD
- Open Space, Sport and Recreation SPD
- Parking Standards SPD
- Planning for Health SPD
- Planning Obligations SPD
- Renewable Energy Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
- Shopfront and Advertisement Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
Further documents to support the plans above are:
- Dudley Council’s policy for consultation on preparing policies and for planning applications is available to view in the ‘Statement of Community Involvement’.
- The performance of the policies in the Development Plan is regularly monitored and reported in the ‘Authority’s Monitoring Report’.
- Further information to support the policies is available in the ‘Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment’, ‘Parks and Green Space Strategy’ and ‘Black Country Strategic Flood Risk Assessment’.