Skip to main content

Energy bills rebate

Applications are still open for the discretionary energy support fund.

If you have not received your £150 Energy rebate payment contact us urgently at

Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

If the young person commits further offences or a more serious offence, they may then be sent to court.

Magistrates and Judges have a number of orders they can use, including the following:

Related Links