Information for children & young people involved with YOS
The YOS must follow guidelines when working with you. We will:
- Tell you what our job is and explain how we can help and support you.
- Answer any questions you have that will help you to successfully complete your intervention with us.
- Follow your progress and give you practical information to make sure you are doing what is required of you.
- Respect that your information is private and if we need to share it we will explain why we have to do this.
- Try to help you if you're having difficulty completing your intervention with us.
- Help you to understand how your behaviour has affected other people and the community.
- Help you to prevent or reduce getting into trouble with the law in the future.