Training events can be found and booked online through Dudley’s Early Years Foundation Stage and Childcare Professional Development Programme.
- Bookings are no longer taken by phone
- All courses must be pre-booked
- Please do not send payment with your booking. Approximately four weeks prior to the course that you are booked onto, you will receive an email / letter of confirmation. An invoice will then be raised 10 working days before the course start date.
- It is recommended that you book on courses as soon as possible as places are limited.
- We will contact you by phone/email should the course be full and offer an alternative date, if available or place your name on the waiting list
- If you have not received written confirmation two weeks before the course date, please contact the training team to check if a place has been allocated as non-attendance will be charged. Email email@example.com or call 01384 818086/813359 and a member of the training team will check for you
- It is the responsibility of the setting to ensure that all staff members are aware of the courses that they are booked onto and sufficient cover has been arranged
- Courses with certificates will not be issued until full payment has been received
- Places on courses are limited to two per setting, unless stated otherwise. Although more names can be added to the waiting list and if the course is not full nearer the course start date places can be offered at this point.
- If you can not attend the training please remember to cancel your booking. If you do not notify us of any cancellations 10 working days or more before the event you will be charged the full training fee for that course.
- Please note that this programme of training may be subject to change
- For practitioners working outside of the Dudley borough please contact the training section for further details regarding costs. 01384 818086 / 813359
A number of our training courses become fully booked very quickly and we appreciate how frustrating this can be. When courses are over-subscribed the training administrator will offer you either an alternative date if available or put your name on a waiting list. It is important that your name is on the waiting list as we regularly review these. If there is a large level of demand for a particular course we will try to arrange additional training dates, budgets permitting.