Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

Who can be involved in the Task Areas?

Many types of people and groups can be involved in the Task Areas such as:
  • Local residents.
  • Residents’ Association and Neighbourhood Groups.
  • Industrial, Retail and Commercial Premises.
  • Schools and Colleges.
  • Land Developers.
  • Owners of land waiting for development of derelict land.
  • Council Departments dealing with parks and open spaces, highway verges, housing and planning.
  • Owners of woodlands.
  • Utilities and services – telecommunications, gas, electricity, water, cable TV and drainage.
  • Voluntary organisations.
  • Wildlife groups and allotment societies.