- Compliments, complaints and feedback
- Contacting the council / Dudley Council Plus
- Home Contents Insurance (tenants and leaseholders)
- Meter readings and energy suppliers
- Moving in
- New tenancy visit
- Repairs Management Centre
:: Tenants' Handbook - Welcome to your home [pdf / 108KB]
:: more on 'welcome to your home'
- Change of tenancy
- Decorating your home
- Ending your tenancy and moving home
- Introductory tenancies
- Joint tenancies
- Mutual exchange
- Running a business from your home
- Secure tenancies
- Tenancy agreement
- Housing fraud
- Your housing manager
:: Tenants' Handbook - Your tenancy [pdf / 131KB]
:: more on 'your tenancy'
- Help to pay your rent
- Help with money advice
- How to request a rent refund
- If you fall behind with payments
- Pay online
- Non-dependent adults
- Rent statements
:: Tenants' Handbook - Paying your rent [pdf / 296KB]
:: more on 'paying your rent'
- Alterations to your flat/communal area
- Communal areas
- Door entry system/security
- Estate assistants
- Fire safety
- Gas cookers
- Mobility scooters
- Rubbish and refuse collection on flatted estates
- Rubbish chutes
- Satellite dishes
- Storing hazardous materials
:: Tenants' Handbook - Living in flats [pdf / 176KB]
:: more on 'living in flats'
In this section you will find useful telephone numbers and websites.
:: Tenants' Handbook - Useful contacts [pdf / 74KB]
Your Contact details
If you have given us permission to use your contact details (mobile, landline and email address) we will use these to discuss, email or text you on matters relating to your Housing Service. We will protect your details and store the information in compliance with the Data Protection act and we will only share your contact details where there is a lawful basis to do so, for example: for crime of fraud prevention. To opt out of text messages, please refer to our website www.dudley.gov.uk. Follow the links to Housing Services, Council Housing and complete the on-line form.
If you are a Dudley council tenant or leaseholder and you want to help us keep your contact details up to date, please complete the on-line form.