Essential maintenance to payments

Due to essential maintenance of Dudley Council's payments system, no credit and debit card payments will be possible from 09:30 on Wednesday 19th February (including Callpay, online payments and card payments via DMBC Offices including Dudley Council Plus). It is hoped that work will be completed by the end of Wednesday 19th February at the very latest. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

Houses in Multiple Occupation Register

HMOs that are occupied by five or more persons comprising of two separate households must be licensed.

The council is responsible for maintaining a licensing scheme for properties of this type, so if your property fits the criteria outlined in the guidance contact Private Sector Housing to apply for a licence on 01384 815118.

We will endeavour to ensure the HMO Register (as attached below) is updated as appropriate.