Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Accessing Health and Social Care Services

Services and therapies available to children and Young People up to 25 years of age with SEND.

Links take you directly to service information and will enable you to view more detail and make contact if appropriate.

If you need to contact Dudley Clinical Commissioning Group on your experience or to raise a concern/complaint please make contact at:

Brierley Hill Health and Social Care Centre
Venture Way
Brierley Hill
West Midlands

Dudley CCG website

Dudley CCG feedback / complaints

Healthwatch Dudley

The SEN Code of Practice 2014 notes that Local Authorities, CCGs and NHS England must develop ways to harness the views of local communities. Healthwatch is an independent body which encourages participation of local service-users with a view to working with those who present with SEND and capturing their voice to shape local health and social care services.

If you would like to get involved with Healthwatch Dudley please contact them.

Healthwatch Dudley Website

Email Healtwatch Dudley 

Call 03000 111 001

PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)

PALS is a point of contact service that offers confidential advice, support and information on health-care matters. They will help you to resolve any concerns or complaints you may wish to raise as a result of your experience if you have not been satisfied with the services you have accessed.  This website explains how you can seek help and support to resolve issues or raise a complaint.

PALS Dudley Website

Email PALS Dudley

Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Russells Hall Hospital
West Midlands

Dudley Disability Service

The Social Care Act 2014, requires the Local Authority to ensure co-operation between children’s and adult services to promote the integration of care and support with health services, so that young adults are not left without care and support as they transition from children’s to adult social care.

Within Dudley, the Dudley Disability Service are responsible for supporting children and young people up to the age of 18 with physical, learning or special educational needs.  See further details on the services available, for example, carrying out a carers assessment and how the team can support your child. 

If you are an adult (up to 25) with SEND there is also support available to you

To request a social care assessment you can contact the Dudley Access Team who will guide you through the social care assessment request and determine eligibility.

Dudley Social Care

There is range of social care services available.  

Dudley Social Care services can be contacted at:

Brierley Hill Health and Social Care Centre
Venture Way
Brierley Hill
West Midlands

Contact health and social care

Complaints and concerns