A key event for parents of children with SEND and young people with SEND.
Post Ofsted Inspection and Care Quality Commission Feedback Event
Background & Context
A joint local area SEND inspection took place in Dudley in May 2019. Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) conducted a joint inspection to determine the effectiveness of the area in implementing the disability and special educational needs reforms as outlined in the Children and Families Act 2014.
Click here to access the full Joint Local Area SEND Inspection report
A post inspection feedback event is being held on Friday 27th September 2019 at Saltwells Education Centre, 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m., where parents and young people will receive feedback from Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council and also to be able to participate in a Q&A with panel members.
Panel members will include:
- DMBC Strategic Director of People - Martin Samuels
- DMBC Head of Educational Outcomes and SEND Lead - Neil Hoskinson
- DMBC Head of Dudley Disability Service - Santokh Dulai
- Dudley CCG Director of Commissioning - Neil Bucktin
- Dudley CCG Designated Medical Officer - Dr Tim Horsburgh
We are pleased to announce the event is hosted by 'Working Together for Change' click here to access the website to register for a place.
Please click here to submit your questions for consideration by the panel prior to the event.