Welcome to the hub
What does SENDIASS do?
Dudley SENDIASS supports young people aged 16-25 who have a Special Educational Need and/or Disability (SEND) with or without an Educational, Health and Care Plan in place.
We provide impartial, legally based information and advice around educational law relating to all areas of SEND. We can listen to your concerns in a confidential and sensitive way to support and enable you to make your own informed decisions.
- A video produced by the IASS Network that explains to Young People the work of IAS services
- Watch the Council for Disabled Children's animation on what to expect from our service
Young Persons Events
- Market-place event for young people hosted by Dudley SENDIASS - Friday 27th November 2020 - venue to be confirmed
- 'Hold the date' Conference for young people hosted by Dudley SENDIASS - Friday 20th September 2019
- 'A date for your diary' A market-place event hosted by Dudley SENDIASS - Friday 16th November 2018
- Workshops - dates to be confirmed once COVID-19 lockdown is lifted
- Coffee and Cake sessions - dates to be confirmed once COVID-19 lockdown is lifted
Helpful Links and Resources