Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

dudley metropolitan borough council header logo the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

Children in Entertainment


School age children taking part in entertainment performances may need to be licensed. The licensing requirements are designed to protect the child's health, education and welfare. You can find guidance on child performance regulations by clicking the following links:


Frequently Asked Questions

Applying for a Performance Licence

Applying for a Performance Exemption

Performance Legislation