One of our aims at Dudley Citizenship and Registration Services is to improve the quality of the service that we provide for you, our customers. In order to ensure that we always do our best for you, we have tried to become better at listening to what our customers have to say.
Why do we have a comments and complaints procedure?
- Because we listen to our customers
- Because we want to get things right
- To improve our services
- Because we want to give customers a consistent response
- As part of our commitment to customer care and quality services
- Knowing you are satisfied with our service motivates us
We appreciate any comments, suggestions or complaints you might have as they help us to improve our service. You can let us know what you think by telling a member of staff, writing in the comments book on reception or contacting our superintendent registrar (details below).