Coseley Sports Centre is a multi-purpose centre hosting a wide range of facilities suitable for all age groups and abilities. Whether it’s playing football, squash, enjoying the gym or attending one of our group sessions - we won't rest until we've got you up and active.
Rules, regulations and Covid-19 guidance
We hope we can help you enjoy a healthy lifestyle and a better quality of life by using our centre. One of the things we pride ourselves on is our friendliness. Our staff are cheerful and always willing to help. So whether you’re a complete beginner or an aspiring athlete in waiting, come along and see what’s on offer.
Memberships are available from just £5 per year:
- Club membership offers a block booking facility and discounted leisure activities
- Senior membership offers a weekly booking facility and discounted leisure activities
- Registered user membership offers a twenty four hour booking facility and discounted leisure activities
Groups, Activities and Clubs
The programme of activities shown below is not currently taking place. Please see 'new rules and regulations' and 'opening hours' for up to date information.
Covid-19 Secure Measures Risk Assessment
Covid-19 Secure Notice
Coseley Leisure Centre is situated just off the A4123 Birmingham New Road and just two minutes walk from Coseley Train Station.
Coseley Sports Centre
Telephone: 01384 816568
- Monday to Friday - 4.30pm to 11pm (last admission 9pm - 10pm)
- Saturday closed until further notice
- Sunday - 9am to 6pm (last admission 4pm to 5pm)