To visit the centres you must pre-book a session over the phone. The online facility is no longer available.
You can book a maximum of one activity session per day.
- To book a badminton court at Crystal or Dudley Leisure Centre you must pre-book a session prior to arrival. If you are a member you must book by phone up to 7 days in advance. The online facility is no longer available following Dudley borough going into Tier 2. Non-members can book up to 4 days in advance by calling 01384 812800. Non members will have to pay at the time of booking.
- Badminton will be offered on a pre-booking basis for customers from the same household only. All players will be asked to provide proof of address to confirm their household.
- A maximum of 4 people per group is permitted.
- The centres will hire out equipment for badminton. All equipment will be sanitised upon its return to reception. It is advisable to bring your own if you have it.
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers are not accessible to dry side users. Toilet facilities are available.
- Please arrive exercise ready and shower at home
- Please arrive and leave on time.
Please note: Table-tennis is only available at Crystal Leisure Centre. The same rules and guidance measures apply as above.