To visit the centres you must pre-book a session over the phone. The online facility is not currently available. You can book a maximum of two activity sessions per day. Only one of these sessions can be a fitness class.
Badminton is currently available at Crystal and Dudley leisure centres.
- To book a badminton court at Crystal or Dudley Leisure Centre you must pre-book a session prior to arrival. If you are a member you must book by phone up to 7 days in advance. The online facility is not available until further notice. Non-members can book up to 4 days in advance by calling 01384 812800. Non members will have to pay at the time of booking.
- Badminton will be offered on a pre-booking basis. The rule of six will apply to badminton courts from Monday 17 May - a group of up to 6 people from any number of households are permitted to play. (four players and two spectators). Social distancing must still be maintained.
- The centres will hire out equipment for badminton. All equipment will be sanitised upon its return to reception. It is advisable to bring your own if you have it.
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers are not accessible to dry side users. Toilet facilities are available.
- Please arrive exercise ready and shower at home
- Please arrive and leave on time.
Table-tennis will re-commence at Crystal Leisure Centre on Tuesday 1 June. The same rules and guidance will apply as above.