To visit the centre you must pre-book a session online or over the phone. You can book a maximum of one activity session per day.
- To book a badminton court at Crystal or Dudley Leisure Centre you must pre-book a session prior to arriving. If you are a member you can book online or by phone up to 7 days in advance. Non-member can book up to 4 days in advance by calling 01384 812800. Non members will have to pay at the time of booking.
- Badminton will be offered on a pre-booking basis for customers from different households, as long as you remain two metres apart. A maximum of 6 people per group is permitted. Only four people are allowed on the court at any given time. Two people from the group must adhere to social distancing on the side of the court. Please note: Only four people per court are permitted at Dudley Leisure Centre.
- The centres will hire out equipment for badminton. All equipment will be sanitised upon its return to reception. It is advisable to bring your own if you have it.
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers are not accessible to dry side users. Toilet facilities are available.
- Please arrive exercise ready and shower at home
- Please arrive and leave on time.