The centre has recently undergone refurbishment works to the 25 metre pool and changing rooms which offer improved changing, toilet and shower facilities. The leisure pool and 25 metre pool have now re-opened.
The leisure pool offers fun and enjoyment for the whole family. With waves, rapids, slides, fan sprays and other water features you're guaranteed a fun-filled day out. Our 25m pool caters for those wanting a more serious swim or just want to improve their swimming technique.
Swimming is probably the best form of all round exercise available. It’s also a great way to relax and refresh yourself after a stressful day.
- Public (general swim) swim: Open to all members of the public. Free swimming QR codes can be used in these sessions during the school holidays
- Family Swim (families only): For adults with families only. Free swimming QR codes can be used in these sessions during the school holidays when accompanied by a responsible adult aged 16 years and above
- Family fun disability session: This session is for people with disabilities, special educational needs, ASD and their families. Free swimming QR codes can be used in these sessions during the school holidays.
- Early morning lane swim (25 metre pool): For competent swimmers who want to do lane swimming (pre-booking or online facility available)
- Lane swimming (25 metre pool): For competent swimmers who want to do lane swimming.
Leisure pool times
25m pool times
Free swimming is available during Dudley borough school holidays for residents aged 16 and under. Registration is required. Please visit Free Swimming for more information.
Free swimming will re-commence this October half term on Saturday 23 October and will run until Sunday 31 October 2021 inclusive.
Family fun disability sessions
Cancelled until further notice at all centres
Aquanatal sessions are available at Crystal, Dudley and Halesowen leisure centres. Check out our session times.
Please see swimming etiquette above for lane swimming guidance
- All persons aged 8 and over may enter the pools unaccompanied
- All children under the age of 8 years old must be accompanied into the water by an adult or responsible person over 16 years of age. One adult may accompany up to two children under 8
- All children aged 8 years and over must use their appropriate changing rooms at all times
During peak period sessions in the leisure pool, customers may be required to queue and sessions are limited to a maximum of one hour.
The lockers are £1 coin returnable. Customers will require a £1 coin to operate the lockers which is returnable once the locker is opened. Please ensure that you collect your coin from the lock before leaving the locker.