Crystal, Duncan Edwards and Halesowen leisure centres offer a wide range of fitness classes throughout the week. Our classes are social, fun and offer a really good workout which can improve your health and fitness. They range from low impact to the more intense and our fantastic instructors guide you through every step of the way.
A bit about our classes
Most of our classes are suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and above, however some classes are only suitable for 16 year olds upwards - this is due to the intensity and equipment used. A parental/carer consent form must be completed for all children under 16 years of age participating in our classes.
You don’t need to be a member to take part, however if classes are your chosen activity then you may benefit from a membership which could save you money. We have a wide range of memberships available, some of which offer unlimited access to facilities and a 7-day advanced priority booking facility.
Take a look at our timetable below for the days and times of our classes.
Fitness class timetable
Classes marked with an asterisk (*) are unsuitable for juniors to attend. Customers must be at least 16 years of age to attend these sessions.
Information and guidance
- It is recommended that fitness classes are still pre-booked prior to attending. Members can book up to 7 days in advance online or by telephone. Non-members up to 4 days by telephone
- You will need to bring your own exercise mat for all classes at Halesowen Leisure Centre to help with cleaning requirements.
- Mats will be provided at Duncan Edwards Leisure Centre.
- At Crystal Leisure Centre you will need to bring your own mat for yoga, Body Balance and Barre conditioning. Wipe-able mats are provided in other classes.
- The government expects and recommends that people wear coverings in crowded areas, however the wearing of masks will be down to individual choice when going through the centre. Face masks should not be worn when exercising
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your booked session
- Hand sanitiser stations will still be in place throughout the centre.