New rules and regulations
Following government advice in relation to COVID-19 and advice from Athletics UK and the Football Association, we are easing restrictions at the stadium. Please note the following:
- The Dell Stadium's football pitches will be available to all teams/clubs and casual bookings.
- The track can be accessed as an individual or in a group/ team/ club
- Please note: floodlights will only be available when a minimum of six people are accessing the track.
- Football bookings and customers wishing to use the athletics track are advised to book in advance prior to arrival.
- When booking, information may be requested to reserve your booking.
- As the Dell Stadium doesn’t offer an online booking facility, customers will need to call 01384 812942 to book a pitch or an athletics slot. Where possible, bookings should be paid for over the phone to reduce contact at the stadium. Where payment is made at the stadium contactless payment is preferable.
- Casual bookings can be paid for in advance. There is a ‘no refund’ policy in place, any cancelled bookings will be given a ‘credit’ to book a date in the future (48 hours cancellation notice applies).
- Do not touch or move the goals. The goals will be set up according to your booking. Any teams found moving goals will be asked to leave and this may jeopardise any future bookings.
- Spectators/Parents will be allowed to remain on site.
- The changing rooms, shower facilities and toilet facilities are available.
- The function room is available.
- Drinks and vending machines are not available. Please bring your own drinks along (no glass bottles) and we respectfully ask that you dispose of any items you bring with you in the bins provided.
All customers entering the facility must to adhere to the following:
Please do not enter the facility if you, or someone you live with, has:
a high temperature
a new, continuous cough
a loss of, or change to, sense of smell or taste.
Increased cleaning and sanitising
Increased cleaning, sanitising and regular maintenance will be in place to help protect you and our staff.
Hand washing and sanitising
Wash your hands with soap and water regularly and for at least 20 seconds. Use sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
The government expects and recommends that people wear coverings in crowded areas, however the wearing of masks will be down to individual choice
We continue to follow the latest UK Active and Covid-19 Secure guidance on the safe operation of facilities. If government or industry guidance recommends changes to the way leisure facilities operate, we will advise customers via our website.