Following the recent government announcement, Crystal, Dudley and Halesowen leisure centres, the Dell Stadium and Coseley Sports Centre are now closed until further notice.
Please note all memberships are suspended whilst our facilities are closed. The next direct debit payment will be 1 April 2021 (this may be subject to change if the centres remain closed). Annual memberships will be extended to compensate for the closure.
Please be aware that the information stated below is under review following the government announcement.
Re-opening of leisure centres (2 December 2020)
Badminton and table-tennis will be allowed for those from the same household only and this can only be booked by phone.
Due to Dudley be categorised as Tier 3, fitness classes will not be offered until further notice.
Crystal Leisure Centre’s leisure pool will remain closed until further notice.
Dudley Leisure Centre's shower facilities remain closed.
The Dell Stadium will re-open on Wednesday 2 December 2020 and will offer football and use of the running track. Coseley Sports Centre will also re-open on Wednesday 2 December and offer badminton, table tennis, astro and grass pitch football.
To visit the centres you must pre-book a session online or over the phone. You can book a maximum of one activity session per day. Please note: An online booking facility is not available at The Dell Stadium or Coseley Sports Centre.
If you are a member you can book online (excluding badminton) or by phone up to 7 days in advance. Non-member can book up to 4 days in advance by calling 01384 812800. Non members will have to pay at the time of booking.
Please note: The online booking system is now available to book swimming and gym sessions.
Re-opening FAQs (December 2020)
Opening and closing hours remain the same. Gyms, swimming, badminton and table-tennis sessions are operating at different times.
What activities are available?
- Lane swimming for competent swimmers
- Lifestyles gyms
- Gym inductions can be booked by contacting the centres on 01384 812800
- Badminton (excluding Halesowen and the Dell Stadium)
- Football and athletics track (the Dell Stadium
- Table-tennis at Crystal
Closed for now
- Leisure pool at Crystal Leisure Centre
- Learner pool at Halesowen Leisure Centre
- Learner pool at Dudley Leisure Centre
- Fitness classes, including aquanatal
- Squash courts
- Soft Play at Crystal Leisure Centre
- Lockers (swimmers can take bags onto poolside)
- Changing rooms for gym and badminton users
- Showers facilities are closed at Dudley Leisure Centre
- Many clubs have not yet returned to the centres
Changes to keep you safe
- Badminton at Crystal and Dudley leisure centres and table-tennis at Crystal Leisure Centre will be offered on a pre-booking basis for customers from the same household only. All players will be asked to provide proof of address to confirm their household. A maximum of 4 people per group is permitted. The online booking facility is no longer available, therefore to book a court or table-tennis table please call the centres on 01384 812800.
- From Thursday 24 September every member of the public entering the centre must scan the NHS QR code (using the NHS Test and Trace app) which is displayed in reception areas. Manual contact details will continue to be taken for those who do not have a smart phone.
- Face masks must be worn when entering, exiting and transitioning through the centre. Your face mask must cover your nose and mouth at all times. Please do not wear a face mask when exercising or if you are exempt from wearing one.
- Everyone must book a session - this will help to stop the centres from getting too busy
- When booking, we will take your name and number for test and trace
- We have enhanced cleaning measures in place and will be cleaning the centres more frequently throughout the day. Areas will be closed at certain times for cleaning
- Hand sanitiser is available
- Floor markings and signs are in place to help you keep a safe distance from other users
- No spectators are allowed
- Lockers are out of use throughout the centres
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers are closed to dry side users
- Changing rooms and showers are open to swimmers only
- Toilets are out of use unless you are using the centre
- Changing rooms at Crystal and Dudley are now mixed changing rooms
Swimming pool opening hours
The swimming pools will re-open on Wednesday 2 December 2020. Learner pools will remain closed.
Fitness class timetables
Due to Dudley borough be categorised as Tier 3, fitness classes unfortunately will not be offered at the leisure centres until further notice.
Badminton and table-tennis
The Dell Stadium
Covid-19 Secure Notices
Covid-19 Secure Risk Assessments
Closure of leisure centres from 31 December 2020
Crystal, Dudley and Halesowen Leisure Centre: 01384 812800
The Dell Stadium: 01384 812942
Crystal Leisure Centre: 01384 812912
Dudley Leisure Centre: 01384 812819
Halesowen Leisure Centre: 01384 812934
Crystal Leisure Centre Bell Street, Stourbridge, DY8 1AE
Dudley Leisure Centre Wellington Road, Dudley, DY1 1UH
Halesowen Leisure Centre Great Cornbow, Halesowen, B63 3AF
The Dell Stadium Bryce Road, Pensnett, Brierley Hill, DY5 4NE