Following government guidance, it has been necessary to implement the following procedures to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
Information and guidance
To visit the centre you must pre-book a session online or over the phone. You can book a maximum of one activity session per day.
- All sessions must be pre-booked prior to attending. Members can book up to 7 days in advance online or by telephone. Non members up to 4 days by telephone.
- Gym sessions are 90 minutes long. The gym is closed for a 30 minute clean down between each session and everyday the gym will close for 2 hours for a deep clean.
- There are limited slots available.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your booked session and please leave on time.
- Hand sanitiser stations are in place at the entrance of the building and the gym.
- Please arrive and leave in appropriate gym attire.
- Please wipe touch points on equipment before and after use. Signage will be in place to help you out.
- A small bag containing personal belongings can be taken into the gym. Please be careful where you position your bag so that it isn't a trip hazard.
- Social distancing measure are in place throughout the building, therefore some gym equipment will be out of use. Signage will indicate these pieces of equipment.
- Gym equipment will be unlocked to allow access without use of a data key. The unity pods will also be out of use. You will be asked to free train using the quick start button.
- You may bring a towel into the gym (only to wipe personal perspiration and not the equipment).
- Water coolers will not be in use, so you will need to bring your own drink in a suitable container.
- Please enter the gym through the main gym entrance and exit via the fire exit.
- 10 minutes before the end of a booked session, staff will announce that the session is coming to an end and that you should start to cool down and leave the gym.
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers are not accessible to dry side users. Toilet facilities are available.
- No gym inductions will be available until further notice.
Gym opening times
Please note: Dudley leisure centres gym is closed until further notice. There are limited spaces available at Crystal and Halesowen leisure centres.
Monday to Friday
7.30am - 9.00am
9.30am - 11.00am
11.30am - 1.00pm
3pm - 4.30pm
5pm - 6.30pm
Saturday and Sunday
8.15am - 9.45am
1.45pm - 3.15pm