Following government guidance, it has been necessary to implement the following procedures to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
Information and guidance
To visit the centre you must pre-book a session online or over the phone. You can book a maximum of one activity session per day.
- All sessions must be pre-booked prior to attending. Members can book up to 7 days in advance online or by telephone. Non members up to 4 days by telephone.
- Gym sessions are 60 minutes long. The gym is closed for a 30 minute clean down between each session.
- There are limited slots available.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your booked session and please leave on time.
- Hand sanitiser stations are in place at the entrance of the building and the gym.
- Please arrive and leave in appropriate gym attire.
- Please wipe touch points on equipment before and after use. Signage will be in place to help you out.
- A small bag containing personal belongings can be taken into the gym. Please be careful where you position your bag so that it isn't a trip hazard.
- Social distancing measure are in place throughout the building, therefore some gym equipment will be out of use. Signage will indicate these pieces of equipment.
- Gym equipment will be unlocked to allow access without use of a data key. The unity pods will also be out of use. You will be asked to free train using the quick start button.
- You may bring a towel into the gym (only to wipe personal perspiration and not the equipment).
- Water coolers will not be in use, so you will need to bring your own drink in a suitable container.
- Please enter the gym through the main gym entrance and exit via the fire exit.
- 10 minutes before the end of a booked session, staff will announce that the session is coming to an end and that you should start to cool down and leave the gym.
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers are not accessible to dry side users. Toilet facilities are available.
- Gym inductions are now available. To book, please call the leisure centres on 01384 812800, or the Lifestyles Gyms direct on 01384 812912 (Crystal) 01384 812819 (Dudley) and 01384 812934 (Halesowen).
- Gym inductions can be booked as a one-to-one or with someone from the same household.
Gym opening times
Monday to Friday
7.15am - 8.15am
8.45am - 9.45am
10.15am - 11.15am
12.15pm - 1.15pm
1.45pm - 2.45pm
3.15pm - 4.15pm
5.15pm - 6.15pm*
6.45pm - 7.45pm
8.15pm - 9.15pm
Saturday and Sunday
8.00am - 9.00am
9.30am - 10.30am
11.00am - 12.00pm
1.00pm - 2.00pm
2.30pm - 3.30pm
* Junior members aged 12 years and over can access the 5.15pm - 6.15pm session (Monday to Friday) without parental supervision. Pre-booking is required.