Fitness class participant numbers have increased at Crystal and Dudley leisure centres since the easing of restrictions. Participant numbers have increased slightly at Halesowen Leisure Centre but there are still very limited spaces due to refurbishment work.
Information and guidance
- From Tuesday 31 August 2021 refurbishments works at Halesowen Leisure Centre will commence and fitness classes will be limited
- It is recommended that fitness classes are still pre-booked prior to attending. Members can book up to 7 days in advance online or by telephone. Non-members up to 4 days by telephone
- You will need to bring your own exercise mat for all classes at Dudley and Halesowen leisure centres to help with cleaning requirements.
- At Crystal Leisure Centre you will need to bring your own mat for yoga, Body Balance and Barre conditioning. Wipe-able mats are provided in other classes.
- The government expects and recommends that people wear coverings in crowded areas, however the wearing of masks will be down to individual choice when going through the centre. Face masks should not be worn when exercising
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your session
- Hand sanitiser stations will still be in place throughout the centre.