1. There will be double lanes in place to allow for safe distancing.
2. No diving is allowed.
3. Only 10 swimmers allowed per lane. (12 at Halesowen Leisure Centre)
4. Choose the correct lane for your ability - fast or medium paced.
5. Wait to enter the water if another swimmer is close by.
6. Swim in a clockwise direction (Crystal and Dudley leisure centres only)
7. Butterfly stroke will not be allowed.
8. No overtaking others who are swimming.
9. Be aware of other swimmers entering the pool.
10. Keep rests to a minimum and no talking at the end of lanes.
11. If you have to rest please do so in the corner of the lane, allowing other swimmers safe distance to pass.
12. Show courtesy and consideration for others.
13. Please follow guidance given by the lifeguard.