Our swimming pool and learner pool offer a number of swimming sessions to suit everyone.
Please note: during daytime sessions schools will be swimming and have priority in the pool, the whole pool may not be available and may be roped off (it may not be suitable for non-swimmers). Please check learner pool times for children under 5.
We have a number of swimming sessions including:
- Adult only length swim: for swimmers aged 16 and over, who wish to swim lengths only
- Adult only lane swim: for swimmers aged 16 and over, who wish to swim in lanes for different abilities
- Adults & families: for adults and parents with children
- Public swimming: Everyone is welcome
- Ladies only: For women and women with children (please note that boys must be aged 8 or under to attend)
- Under 5's and adult swim session: for adults and parents with toddler
- Family swim: For parents and children only
Please see swimming admissions policy for accessing the pool.
All children 16 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult. One adult must accompany up to two children under the age of eight.
- Free swimming is available during the school holidays for Dudley borough residents aged 16 and under. Registration is required. Visit www.freeswimindudley.co.uk for more information.
- There will be a queuing system in place outside the front of the centre for each swimming session. Please be aware there could be up to one hours wait time for entry.
- All swimmers will have to exit the pools at the end of the different sessions.
- Adults only / lengths session - for adults only
- Public swim - open to all members of the public
- Adults / family swim - for adults and adults with families
- Adults and under 8’s swim - for adults with children under the age of 8 (learner pool only)