Following government guidance announced on Thursday 26 November 2020, Dudley borough will move into Tier 3 restrictions when the country comes out of national lockdown. Unfortunately, fitness classes are not permitted within this tier and therefore we are unable to run our fitness class programme until further notice.
Information and guidance
To visit the centre you must pre-book a session online or over the phone. You can book a maximum of one activity session per day.
• All sessions must be pre-booked prior to attending. Members can book up to 7 days in advance online or by telephone. Non members up to 4 days by telephone.
• At present we can only offer low intensity classes that use minimal equipment. As the guidelines change our fitness class timetable will reflect this.
• You will need to bring your own exercise mat for all classes at Dudley and Halesowen leisure centres. At Crystal Leisure Centre you will need to bring mats for yoga, BODYBALANCE and bodyworkout. Wipe-able mats are provided in other classes.
• Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your booked session and please leave on time.
• Hand sanitiser stations are in place throughout the centre.
• Please arrive and leave in appropriate gym attire.
• Changing rooms, lockers and showers are not accessible to dry side users. Toilet facilities are available.
• A small bag containing personal belongings can be taken into the fitness studio. Please be careful where you position your bag so that it isn't a trip hazard.
• Social distancing measure are in place throughout the centre. Signage will on show to indicate this,
• Water coolers will not be in use throughout the centre, so you will need to bring your own drink in a suitable container.
Fitness class timetable
9.00am - 10.00am Body Conditioning
9.30am - 10.30am Crystal Breakfast Blast
10.30am - 11.30am Hi Lo Aerobics
10.30am - 12.00pm Hatha Yoga
12.00pm - 12.45pm Total Body Workout starts 2 November
1.15pm - 2.00pm BODYBALANCE
5.45pm - 6.45pm BODYBALANCE
5.30pm - 6.15pm Circuit Training
6.45pm - 7.30pm Circuit Training
7.00pm - 9.00pm Yoga
7.15pm - 8.00pm Legs, Bums & Tums
9.00am - 10.00am Legs Bums & Tums
9.15am - 10.15am BODYBALANCE
10.30am - 11.30am Low Impact Aerobics
10.45am - 12.15pm Hatha Yoga
12.15pm - 1.15pm Pilates
5.00pm - 6.00pm BODYCOMBAT starts 3 November
5.15pm - 6.15pm Body Workout ** last session 27 October
6.30pm - 7.30pm Body Conditioning last session 27 October
5.15pm - 6.15pm Barre Conditioning starts 3 November
6.00pm - 7.00pm Functional Fitness LVL 3 (No beginners or juniors)
6.30pm - 7.30pm BODYATTACK starts 3 November
7.00pm - 8.00pm Aquafit
8.00pm - 8.45pm Rockhard last session 27 October
8.00pm - 9.00pm BODYJAM starts 3 November
9.00am - 10.00am Gunn-Ex (No juniors)
9.30am - 10.30am BODYBALANCE from 4 November this session will take place 9.00am - 10.00am
10.30am - 11.30am Barre Conditioning * from 4 November this session will take place 9.15am - 10.15am
10.30am - 11.30am BODYJAM starts 4 November
11.00am - 12.30pm Dru Yoga
5.45pm - 6.45pm Functional Fitness LVL 3 (No beginners or juniors)
6.15pm - 7.00pm Body Tone
7.45pm - 8.45pm BODYCOMBAT starts 4 November
8.00pm - 8.45pm Rockhard last sessions 28 October
9.00am - 10.00am Hi Lo Aerobics,
10.30am - 12.00pm Yoga
10.45am - 11.45am Pilates
12.15pm - 1.15pm BODYBALANCE
6.15pm - 7.15pm Legs, Bums & Tums last session 29 October
6.15pm - 7.15pm BODYATTACK starts 5 November
7.00pm - 8.00pm Aquablast
7.00pm - 9.00pm Dru & Hatha Yoga
7.30pm - 8.30pm Circuit Training
8.30am - 9.30am Gunn-Ex (No juniors)
9.30am - 10.15am BODYBALANCE from 6 November this session will take place 9.00am - 10.00am
9.30am - 10.30am BODYCOMBAT starts 6 November
10.30am - 12.00pm Hatha Yoga
11.00am - 11.45am Body Tone
1.15pm - 2.15pm Pilates
6.00pm - 7.00pm Pilates
8.00am - 9.00am Body Workout ** last session 31 October
9.30am - 10.30am Body Workout ** last session 31 October
9.00am - 10.00am Circuits
9.00am - 10.00am - BODYJAM starts 7 November
10.30am - 11.30am Body Conditioning changing to Barre Conditioning from 7 November
BODYATTACK 10.30am - 11.30am starts 7 November
12.00pm - 1.00pm BODYBALANCE
9.00am - 10.00am Hi-Lo Impact Aerobics
10.30am - 11.30am Legs, bums & Tums
* Barre Conditioning class - A full body toning class with ballet inspired moves mat Is required and low weights are optional and can be brought from home if you don’t want them to use equipment.
Ballet shoes also optional but socks must be worn. Suitable for all fitness levels.
**Body Workout - body weight and toning class.