[Skip to content]

Due to essential maintenance there will be service disruption on Tuesday 21st August. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Directory of Licences

Whether you own a pub or food outlet, are a street trader, own an exotic animal or drive a private hire vehicle, you may need a licence or form of consent from the Council.

View details of Licences Issued

Below is an A-Z listing of all Licences, Permits, Registrations and Notifications issued by the Council. To search, you can enter the type of business into the keyword search box below. Alternatively click the show all link for information about the whole Borough. If you cannot find the information that you are looking for, please contact us.

Category: Activity:
RegistrationAcupuncture Practice
LicenceAnimal Boarding Establishments
LicenceAnimal Movement
LicenceAuction Premises
LicenceBuilding Materials
LicenceCamp Sites
AuthorisationCar Boot Sales: Guidelines for Holding...
LicenceCaravan and Camping Site