[Skip to content]



This page is for Dudley Council employees only.


My HR is your Employee Self Serve Portal, where you can log on to view and update your own personal information and submit a variety of requests.


Connect is the council’s intranet site where you can find or share staff news, wants and offers, council events and information.

My Dudley

For local property information, enter your postcode and hit 'Go'