Following the governments announcement regarding the easing of restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer a more comprehensive swimming programme.
General information and guidance
- The changing rooms are no longer mixed changing rooms and have reverted back to separate male and female changing facilities
- Shower and locker facilities are available
- The 7.15am - 8.15am lane swimming session is for adults only and can be pre-booked
- Swimming is pre-bookable online for members or by phone for non-members
- For rules on using the lanes please see swimming etiquette below
- All children 8 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult. One adult must accompany up to two children under the age of eight
- Children aged 8 years and over must use the changing room appropriate to their gender.
Session type - school holidays
Adult only lane swim: For adults only who want to do lane swimming
Adult only swim: For adults only. Lane swimming is not available
Adult only (lane and open water): For adults only. The pool will be split and have lanes and open water
Public (general swim) swim: Open to all members of the public. Free swimming QR codes can be used in these sessions
Family Swim (families only): For adults with families only. Free swimming QR codes can be used in these sessions when accompanied by a responsible adult aged 16 years and above
Family fun disability session: For families and their children who have disabilities or special educational needs. Free swimming QR codes can be used in these sessions.
Swimming pool opening hours - Thursday 22 July to Wednesday 1 September 2021
For pool opening hours and session times please see the downloadable copy below.
Free swimming is available during Dudley borough school holidays for residents aged 16 and under. Registration is required. Please visit www.freeswimindudley.co.uk for more information.
Family fun disability sessions
Swimming etiquette for lane swimming
Opening hours - term time
Family splash swimming sessions - term time
The centre has introduced family splash swimming sessions into it's pool programme.
The sessions will take place at various times throughout the week in both the learner pool and the main pool. The learner pool will be available for one family to attend (per session) and the main pool will be split into two sections for two families to attend (per session). Social distancing measures will be in place.
To book a session please contact the centre on 01384 812800 (option 1). A payment of £13.40 per session will be required when booking. This fee permits up to four family members to swim - see guidance notes below. A maximum of 6 people per family are permitted but the additional family members must pay the appropriate fee and be from the same household.
Please note: Discounts are not available with this session and memberships are not applicable.