Following the governments announcement regarding the easing of restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer a more comprehensive swimming programme.
General information and guidance
- The 7.15am - 9.00am early morning lane swimming session is for adults only and can be pre-booked
- For rules on using the lanes please see swimming etiquette below
- All children 8 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult. One adult must accompany up to two children under the age of eight
- Children aged 8 years and over must use the changing room appropriate to their gender.
- The changing rooms are separate male and female changing facilities
- Shower and locker facilities are available.
Adult only lane swim: For adults only who want to do lane swimming
Adult only swim: For adults only. Lane swimming is not available
Adult only (lane and open water): For adults only. The pool will be split and have lanes and open water
Lane swimming: For adults and children over eight years of age who are competent swimmers
Public (general swim) swim: Open to all members of the public. Free swimming QR codes can be used in these sessions during the school holidays
Family Swim (families only): For adults with families only. Free swimming QR codes can be used in these sessions during the school holidays when accompanied by a responsible adult aged 16 years and above
Family fun disability session: This session is for people with disabilities, special educational needs, ASD and their families. Free swimming QR codes can be used in these sessions during the school holidays.
Saturday fun disability session: This session runs all year round and is for adults and children with disabilities and their families. Free swimming QR codes cannot be used in these sessions during the school holidays.
October half term - swimming pool times
Term time opening hours
For pool opening hours and session times please see the downloadable copy below.
Swimming etiquette for lane swimming
Free swimming is available during Dudley borough school holidays for residents aged 16 and under. Registration is required. Please visit www.freeswimindudley.co.uk for more information.
Free swimming will re-commence this October half term on Saturday 23 October and will run until Sunday 31 October 2021 inclusive.